When you upgrade your current subscription plan by adding additional users, you may get an error or a warning displayed indicating that the payment has failed or that there was an invoicing problem. The reason for this problem may be that your credit card requires additional authentication (MFA, 3DS authentication) which could not be initiated or completed successfully.
In this case a message may be displayed on the start page right after you have finished the upgrade process in the checkout:
What can I try to remediate the problem?
You can try re-entering your credit card information on the billing page as described below:
- In the Menu click on "Billing"
- Notice an orange invoice on the bottom of the page:
- Locate the "Payment Method" panel in the middle of the page. It displays your saved credit card information.
- Click "Edit" and re-enter your credit card details:
- When you press the Save button, a dialog should appear in which you can authenticate yourself using a mechanism indicated by your bank. When the authentication is successful and the card is saved, the orange invoice should be updated to a successful status: