The Freshdesk connector app makes 2-way integration with Freshdesk a a child's play and responding to service desk tickets can be done conveniently via the SIGNL4 mobile app.
- Forwarding tickets of your choice to SIGNL4 (via Freshdesk Automation Rule)
- Status synchronization between both systems (via Freshdesk Automation Rules)
- Agent assignment when Signl is acknowledged and or closed
- Ticket notes on status changes in SIGNL4
- User friendly display of linked items (e.g. products or company names)
How does it work?
The connector app will provide a dedicated webhook that is used for communication from Freshdesk to SIGNL4. It is used in 3 Automation Rules to:
- Forward new tickets of your choice to SIGNL4
- Automatically acknowledge Signls when ticket is updated in Freshdesk
- Automatically close Signls when ticket is updated in Freshdesk
There is two more Automation Rules that control how tickets are updated (e.g. status change) in Freshdesk when
- Signls are acknowledged in SIGNL4
- Signls are closed in SIGNL4
Both rule trigger on a new note (interaction) on the ticket which in fact is added by this connector app on those Signl status changes.
All rules are created for your convenience fully automatically when the connector app is created.
The connector communicates with the Freshdesk REST API to read ticket details or to create automation rules. According permissions must be enabled in the role of the agent user account of which you want to let SIGNL4 use its API. It is recommended to create a dedicated agent account in Freshdesk for SIGNL4.